City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk strives to efficiently provide the public, staff and council members with resources where accurate and thorough information can be gained and with which responsible decisions can be made.
Please note, charges will apply in accordance with the current fee schedule .
- Data Requests
- Meeting Minutes
- Liquor Licensing- contact City Clerk, Kris Linquist at 952-241-2528
- Kennel License Application
- Solicitor's Permit Application
- Special Event Permit Application
- Waste Haulers License Application