Street Improvements Construction Update
Published on Jun 27, 2019 at 01:40p.m.
- Crews made progress on storm sewer work along Ox Yoke Circle and D'Chene Circle
- There is potential for concrete curb and gutter installation around new storm sewer on Ox Yoke Circle the week of July 1, 2019
- Reclamation of existing bituminous pavement is scheduled for the week of July 8, 2019. Streets will be reclaimed, shaped and compacted. Driving surface will be gravel until the first layer of new pavement is placed.
Mill and Overlay areas:
- Work is not anticipated for the week of July 1, 2019
- Construction staff may begin to mark concrete curb and gutter and pedestrian ramps for removals during the week of July 8, 2019. Only concrete curb and gutter that is cracked, settled or heaved enough to affect drainage is proposed to be replaced.
- If you have invisible dog fences or irrigation systems, please mark them with flags or spray paint, so that the contractor can make their best attempt to avoid impacting them during curb replacement.