Land Use Applications
The City of Minnetrista will deliver quality services in a cost effective and innovative manner and provide opportunities for a high quality of life while protecting natural resources and maintaining a rural character.
The Planning Department works with property owners, developers, and builders as projects are designed and constructed to ensure that Minnetrista's natural features, wetlands, shorelands, open space and wooded areas are protected and to ensure that the Minnetrista City Code and State Building Code are followed. Download the land use application below and print out the appropriate handout for the type of application you are seeking.
- Land Use Application
- General Services Application
- Variance Handout
- Conditional Use Permit Handout
- Interim Use Permit Handout
- Site Plan Review Handout
- Subdivision Determination Handout
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment & Rezone Handout
- Simple Subdivision Handout
- Sketch Plan Handout
- Preliminary Plat Class I & Class II Subdivisions Handout
- Preliminary Plat Class III & PUD Subdivisions Handout
- Final Plat Handout
- Excavation & Fill Handout
- Tower Communications Application
- Land Use Applications: Hennepin County processes all homestead applications and offers an online filing application. All of the details about homestead applications are at hennepin.us/homestead.