CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS DURING COVID-19
Although the Stay-At-Home Order and COVID-19 pandemic is limiting the City Council's capabilities to meet in person for Council Meetings, they will continue to meet for their regularly scheduled meetings.
To listen live to Minnetrista's City Council Worksession (04-20-2020 @5:30):
-Call: 1-312-626-6799 or 1-929-205-6099
-Enter the following code number (meeting ID):949 8669 2972
To listen live to Minnetrista's City Council Meeting (04-20-2020 @ 7:00)
-Call:1-312-626-6799 or 1-929-205-6099
-Enter the following code number (meeting ID):951 4124 5868
To share ideas or concerns related to City business:
- Email City Administrator Mike Barone (email@example.com)
- Emails must be submitted before NOON on City Council Meeting Mondays.
- The City Administrator will read your comment to the Mayor and City Council.
- As with all previous Persons To Be Heard comments, no City action will be taken, although the Council may refer issues to staff for follow up or consideration at a future meeting.
- For submitted emails, senders should include their name and home address for the record and for the comment to be read.