Public Works & Utilities
Minnetrista's Public Works Department strives to continually maintain and improve Minnetrista's streets, roads, parks, natural resources, water and sewer services. The Public Works Department is responsible for the City's:
- 18 lift stations
- 27.72 miles of sewer pipe (approx.)
- Two flow stations
- Two water towers
- Five wells with 28.33 miles of water pipe
- Play equipment in thirteen city owned parks
- Two boat ramps
- One fishing pier
- 20.28 miles of gravel (approx.)
- 38.43 miles of paved roads (approx.)
- 90 miles of ditches
- All city-owned vehicles, equipment and facilities
Includes information about gas, electric, recycling, septic, well, sewer, water and solid waste.
Includes information about ditch mowing, dust reduction programs, road maintenance, sidewalks, trails, signs, snow removal, surface water drainage, street sweeping, tree trimming and hydrant flushing.
Includes information about surface water management, regulations the city is required to meet, how to conserve water, about conservation stewartship programs and more.